7 months ago
Data Scientist - Analytics - £30,000 - £35,000
The Data, Technology and Analytics division of a global Media and Marketing Agency, sitting as a foundation of expertise. At the centre, it leads on development, data management and has deep technical expertise to support its embedded teams.
- Devising bespoke analytic solutions for wide-ranging client challenges;
- Develop strong relationships across agency contacts and clients;
- Tell stories with data and effectively articulate the commercial value of analytics to clients;
- Ability to create robust, scalable solutions for a new definition of media measurement;
- Contemporary approach to analytics with an emphasis on digital attribution, market mix modelling, location and segmentation analysis using a wide range of data mining.
- Highly organised, self-motivated and confident;
- Good understanding of classical statistics, machine learning and simulation techniques;
- Experience in using Eviews/R/Python;
- Strong data visualisation skills - ideally with experience of using R Shiny/Tableau;
- Client focused and commercially astute.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Consultant - Analytics
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.