City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
5 months ago
Data Scientist - Central London
This is a fantastic new role offering you the opportunity to work at one the market's leading sportsbook businesses and make a real impact on the direction of their growth. Data science is at the core of the company's digital transformation and this opportunity will allow the successful applicant to shape the content and customer experience of their offering moving forward. Based in Central London, this is a role not to be missed by anyone passionate about data science!
- Research and develop data models and algorithms
- Develop processes and tools to monitor/analyse model performance
- Collaborate cross-functionally to devise solutions to company needs
- Effectively communicate results and ideas to key stakeholders
- Keep up with latest tech trends
- Implement new statistical/mathematical methodologies where required for specific models
- Work within agreed agile methodology
- A Masters or PHD in a quantitative discipline
- Strong experience with manipulating data sets and building statistical models to drive results
- Excellent experience using Python and SQL
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts
- Outstanding communication skills - able to articulate concepts and idea effectively
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.