City of London, London
£65,000 - £75,000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client empowers brands and sellers to maximise return from e-commerce investments. They help deliver results for brands and improve their online and e-commerce presence resulting in organic and paid-marketing revenue lift.
Culturally, they are hard-working and want to work with people that can dream big but deliver and ship regularly to delight clients.
- Analyse business related datasets.
- Build clear visuals and insights.
- Transform data where necessary, bringing in external datasets to inform business and client strategy.
- Building models and using ML tools (such as Amazon Sagemaker or equivalent) to provide business driven insights.
- Gain an understanding of the company's products and data models and contribute to the roadmap to improve data and insights for clients.
- Good degree in Computer Science or equivalent is desirable.
- Previous experience in advertising or ecommerce is desirable.
- Understanding of how data can be acquired from 3rd parties, transformed within the business and use for analytics and reporting.
- Excellent T-SQL is essential.
- Any experience of MySQL, Athena / Presto, SQL Server or Snowflake is desirable. Experience of cloud platforms desirable such as AWS and GCP.
- Any experience with BI and Data science tools desirable (Python, R etc).
- Any experience of ML based tools, such as Sagemaker, Google Cloud AI Platform, TensorFlow etc desirable.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 203 869 2070 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.