City of London, London
about 2 months ago
Sphere Digital have partnered with one of the largest online gaming & sporting betting groups with over 10,000 employees and 13 offices across the world. They are looking for a Data Scientist to join the Central Insights team to help drive data throughout the business.
This is great opportunity for an experienced Data Scientist to work in a fast paced & challenging environment for a global online entertainment leader.
- Build attribution models for optimising ROI and driving growth across the brand
- Create Machine Learning models and systems needed to optimise the Marketing and Customer management of an online gaming product.
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms and deploy those algorithms into a live production environment.
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Analyse large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Collaborate with Engineering, Marketing and Product development teams
- Work with stakeholders to identify how data can impact key decisions and impact revenue.
- MSc or PhD in a quantitative field like Physics, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Operational Research (or comparable studies
- Strong Knowledge of SQL
- Strong coding in Python for predictive modelling, regression, attribution, and machine learning is essential
- Experience working in a cloud environment, like Google cloud (GCP) or Amazon cloud (AWS)
- Good understanding of the end to end Machine Learning (ML) environment
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary - £60,000 - £70,000
- Central London offices
- Travel opportunities!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Senior Data Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.