£50000 - £65000 per annum
5 months ago
Data Scientist - Attribution - up to £65k
This is brand new role to work for a leading marketing technology platform who are on a mission to change the way we buy. Data science is at the heart of everything they do and are now looking build out this function further in London - this is a fantastic opportunity to build something exciting and make a real impact in an exciting and ambitious company!
- Be the team leader for the data science team to ensure all models and outcomes are delivered on time and provide the desired outcomes
- Conduct research from which you'll develop prototypes and proof of concepts
- Undertaking data collection, pre-processing and analysis
- Building models to address business problems
- Collaborate with product management and product development team to understand company needs and devise possible solutions
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
- Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design
- Previous experience working in a data science or analytics team
- Experience in designing, coding and testing predictive models, classification models, natural language processing using Python
- Experience in working with customer behaviour and marketing analytics
- Ideally some exposure to machine learning models
- NLTK, pandas, numpy, scikit-learn
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 203 763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.