£500 - £600 per day
7 months ago
Sphere Digital are working with one the largest online Gaming Groups, and they are looking for a Data Scientist to discover information in order to make better business decisions that allows us to have better customer management and deliver even better products!
The role will be particularity heavy within regards to applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our marketing strategy and products/processes. They are looking for someone who is immediately available to start in this assignment.
- Create Machine Learning models and systems needed to optimise the Marketing and Customer management of an online gaming product. Models are applied to identify and solve underlying business logic problem statements.
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms and deploy those algorithms into a live production environment.
- Conduct research and development activities, data exploration and discovery, develop prototypes, algorithms and proof of concepts, using leading data science and innovative Big Data solutions.
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Build data products to extract valuable business insights
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Collaborate with Engineering, Marketing and Product development teams
The successful candidate...
- Should have a degree in quantitative field like Physics, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Operational Research (or comparable studies)
- Be familiar with SQL
- Have the ability to code in R or Python
- Experience in Base Management modelling - churn, propensities, forecasting
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Analytics mind-set skill with good busines acumen
- Pragmatic thinking & high degree of attention to detail.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.