City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
4 months ago
Data Scientist - Global Fashion Business - £55,000 - flexible working
Brand new opportunity to work for a global luxury fashion powerhouse who are investing heavily into digital and data science!
You will be part of a brand new team and help shape the future direction of data science for the business.
Great opportunity to work on a wide variety of product and customer related machine learning projects.
- Work in a brand new team and play a leading role in shaping the future of data science
- Become part of a global fashion powerhouse, lead on a variety of projects across product and customer data
- Huge investment into new digital and data department, clear progression, development and training
- Paying £55,000 performance related bonus and industry leading benefits package
Reporting to the Global Senior Director, the purpose of your role will be to support on the evolving product and customer strategy. Your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the business to identify opportunities to improve revenue generation, product optimisation and customer journeys
- Deliver in-depth analytical solutions, models, interpretation and segmentation that will impact on strategic and operational direction
- Focus on increasing the value, quality and volume of our product and customer base using data insights
- Provide deep dive analytics and deliver compelling insights and visualisations to key stakeholders
- Build and develop relationships with internal stakeholders to facilitate information gathering
- Work with and mentor other members of the data team
- Degree in a statistical/mathematical subject
- Proven experience using technical tools such as Python and SQL
- Demonstrable experience identifying and presenting insights and analysis
- Strong experience in building predictive models used for optimisation and improving business processes
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 203 763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.