City of London, London
about 2 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a renowned fashion retailer who are going through a huge digital transformation as they look to cement their status as global ecommerce leader. Based in the heart of London, you will become part of a rapidly expanding digital team and play a leading role in shaping the future of data.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing Data, the purpose of your role will be to support on the evolving customer strategy. Your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the business to identify opportunities to improve revenue generation, customer loyalty and campaign effectiveness
- Deliver in-depth analytical solutions, models, interpretation and segmentation that will impact on strategic and operational direction
- Focus on increasing the value, quality and volume of our customer base using data insights
- Provide deep dive analytics
- Build and develop relationships with internal stakeholders to facilitate information gathering
- Work with and mentor other members of the data team
- Line manager for a Junior Data Analyst
- Degree in a statistical/mathematical subject
- 7 years' experience in delivering customer data analysis
- Advanced knowledge in SQL, Python, R or SAS
- Strong experience in building and implementing propensity models and customer segmentations
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 203 763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox