City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
7 months ago
Sphere are excited to be the lead Partner for a data-driven Independent Agency based in central London. This business has achieved amazing growth; doubling their offices in the last 3 years and becoming a leading data agency, providing transformative outcomes for their clients.
The Data Solutions Architect will play a key role in the business; working directly with the CPO and board members to help define the strategy and execution of their data vision and design the applications that will support it.
This is a hybrid role; leading strategy and business solutions whilst also being hands on designing the data architecture and leading a team of 8+ data scientists & data engineers.
**This is an exciting role for a current Data Architect, looking to take the lead and help develop a fast-growing business; or even an experienced Data Engineer who is looking to take the next step! You don't have to have 15+ years of experience to join! Their ethos is "new school" rather than "old school" and welcome professionals who are looking to develop their commercial skills**
- Work with the board, data and digital teams to outline the vision for the future of data technology.
- Design the solutions and put in place the infrastructure that delivers the vision.
- Management the development, deployment and high-level support of products and all other digital and traditional applications.
- Manage development of media & data applications in conjunction with key client business requirements.
- Ability to manage expectations on timelines, budget & capabilities with the client / client team in order to maintain a consistent message to clients.
- Develop key relationships with business leaders and high level clients including the C suite from the CEO to CTO.
- Advanced project management skills
- Recognize opportunity to increase revenue through advanced & new technology
- Management of software vendor relationships.
- Minimum expectation of 6 years relevant experience in a Solutions Architect / Data Engineer role with track record of creating large data solutions.
- Excellent understanding of relevant data tech solutions such as AWS, Adobe, Redshift.
- Experience developing software solutions.
- Ability to present complex propositions in a simple manner to non-technical stakeholders and partners.
- Strong project management and collaboration skills as required to manage internal and external teams working across multiple locations.
- Working knowledge of statistical techniques and predictive analytics also desirable.
- Team management & onboarding experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Data & Insights Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.