City of London, London
£100000 - £120000 per annum
8 months ago
Sphere are excited to be the lead Partner for a data-driven Independent Agency based in central London. This business has achieved amazing growth; doubling their offices in the last 3 years and becoming a leading data agency, providing transformative outcomes for their clients.
The Data Solutions Architect will play a key role in the business; working directly with the CPO and board members to help define the strategy and execution of their data vision and design the applications that will support it.
This is a hybrid role; leading strategy and business solutions whilst also being hands on designing the data architecture and leading a team of 8+ data scientists & data engineers.
**This is an exciting role for a current Data Architect, looking to take the lead and help develop a fast-growing business; or even an experienced Data Engineer who is looking to take the next step! You don't have to have 15+ years of experience to join! Their ethos is "new school" rather than "old school" and welcome professionals who are looking to develop their commercial skills**
- Work with the board, data and digital teams to outline the vision for the future of data technology.
- Design the solutions and put in place the infrastructure that delivers the vision.
- Management the development, deployment and high-level support of products and all other digital and traditional applications.
- Manage development of media & data applications in conjunction with key client business requirements.
- Ability to manage expectations on timelines, budget & capabilities with the client / client team in order to maintain a consistent message to clients.
- Develop key relationships with business leaders and high level clients including the C suite from the CEO to CTO.
- Advanced project management skills
- Recognize opportunity to increase revenue through advanced & new technology
- Management of software vendor relationships.
- Minimum expectation of 6 years relevant experience in a Solutions Architect / Data Engineer role with track record of creating large data solutions.
- Excellent understanding of relevant data tech solutions such as AWS, Adobe, Redshift.
- Experience developing software solutions.
- Ability to present complex propositions in a simple manner to non-technical stakeholders and partners.
- Strong project management and collaboration skills as required to manage internal and external teams working across multiple locations.
- Working knowledge of statistical techniques and predictive analytics also desirable.
- Team management & onboarding experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Data & Insights Consultant