Data Strategist - Global Advertising Agency – £35,000 + great benefits - London/Hybrid
They are an agency who have won a plethora of awards over the past decades and work with some of the most well-known clients in the tech, retail, automotive and FMCG sectors!
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has recently started their career within advertising & insight and would like to expand on their skillset within a very flexible and opportunistic agency!
Work on a huge variety of research & insights projects, with an exciting range of responsibilities aimed to help take your career to the next level.
- Join a globally leading advertising agency, who is working with some of the most attractive household names in the world!
- This agency has appeared in The Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies To Work For in the UK’ over the last decade
- Use your expertise in bespoke social research & insight methodologies and expand on this with an expert wider insight and strategy team!
- £35k + great benefit package, flexible working, and amazing London campus
As the Data Strategist, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly monitoring and reporting relating to social insights
- Work on varied and engaging social listening briefs
- Play a vital role in research for new business pitches
- Make strategic and creative led recommendations based on measurement learnings
- 1+ years’ experience within a marketing/advertising agency
- Working knowledge of social analytics tools such as:
- Brandwatch/Crimson Hexagon (or similar)
- Google Data Tools
- Experience with social platform monitoring, brand tracking and/or creative testing
- Experience running primary and secondary research/analysis using tools such as:
You can apply for this role of Data Strategist now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant – Research & Insights
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.