6 months ago
About the Company
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oreal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,800 people strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via 20 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America.
Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal.
We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
About the Role
Data Strategy involves transforming the way our clients think about, organize and orchestrate data & technology to deliver more efficiently, meaningful brand experiences for their current and potential customers. This involves thinking through how they capture, manage and segment audience data, how they augment this with strategic partnerships, how they activate data-led audiences and the value the get from it, the shape of their data pipeline right down to the policies they need to adopt to manage data in a safe and compliant way.
This particular role has a strong focus on audience insight & strategy, data management and ad tech consulting across L'Oréal brands.
We would like you to be a key contributor to L'Oréal Digital Transformation Agenda and to more data driven campaigns and marketing execution which includes:
- Design and deliver data acquisition & audience activation strategies with the support of a Data Strategy Director and lead the implementation of the agreed approaches (required partnership, data management, tech implementation) down to campaigns executions.
- Partner and align with L'Oréal inhouse media team on strategies and execution roadmap
- Lead the integration ofL'Oréal audience data into campaign planning and activation across channels:
- Inspire Planners in the pursuit of more data driven and evidenced work
- Coordinate data onboarding into digital buying platforms and test & use in campaigns.
- Support the Activation team with the adoption of advanced data driven targeting and optimization
- Collaborate with the Analytics team to measure accurately the impact of data-led campaigns execution on the client's business.
- Identify relevant data partners and help planning and activation teams navigate through evaluations, tests and adoption.
- Be a key point person for the client on the changing privacy landscape and its implications for the client
- Day to day alignment on priorities and areas of collaboration with one manager
A bit about yourself:
- 5+ years' relevant experience in audience data strategy and activation
- Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key; You must be able to extract & analyze raw data from platforms & tools, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations.
- A strategic thinker, displaying a positive attitude to ambiguity and able to tackle problems with a structured approach
- Curious and proactive in exploring internal and external tools and solutions to build new ways of working and innovative approaches
- Ability to build good relationships and leverage these to achieve your objectives
- Strong project management skills, able to take ownership, collaborate and influence others and committed to achieving results and having an impact.
- Strong problem-solving aptitude / curious
- Good written and verbal communication skills with ability to articulate in a simple way complex or technical matters. Experience with client presentation, not necessarily as a lead.
We are expected candidates to have experience in at least one of the below fields:
- Experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience with identity platforms such as Liveramp
- Experience with Audience Insight tools such as TGI, YouGov, Google Insight Finder
- Experience within the Google Marketing Platform, in particular DV360, Campaign Manager, and Google Ads
- Experience in planning & buying with key social media platforms, Facebook, Snap, TikTok & Pinterest
What you can expect from Essence
Essence's mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world's very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today's digital marketing landscape. It's important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.