4 months ago
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make brands more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oréal and the Financial Times.
About the role:
Data Strategy involves transforming the way our clients think about, organise and orchestrate data & technology to deliver more timely, engaging and meaningful brand experience for their customers. This involves thinking through their overall design of their ad stack, how they capture, manage and segment audience data, how they augment this with strategic partnerships, right down to the policies they need to adopt to govern the management of their data in a safe and compliant way. This role will be working on the Google account, world's largest digital advertiser, focusing on their performance marketing activity and their central projects.
Some of the things we'd like you to do:
- Support the day to day program lead for client audience insights and data management for the different Product areas and internal clients. Acting as the 'technical' agency partner for the client's head of performance marketing, analytics, and technical clients.
- Support the team in aligning our data strategy efforts in EMEA with global initiatives across NA and APAC, demonstrating consistency in our approach backed by clear impact on the client's business.
- Lead the integration of the client's audience platforms into cross-channel campaign planning and activation.
- Provide thought leadership to internal and external clients across Martech, measurement, and digital tracking industry changes.
- Provide technical roadmaps to sync different parts of the tech stack to bring to fruition more than the sum of the parts.
- Maintain an oversight of the data partner market, helping Planning and Activation teams navigate through evaluations, tests and onboarding
- Play an active role in upskilling the agencies overall audience management capability by providing training and advice audience segmentation, tagging strategy, measurement etc, occasionally in markets other than your own.
A bit about yourself:
- 3+ years digital agency-side working in a data strategy, analytics, or programmatic verticals.
- Strong knowledge of ad-serving DSP, and data/customer management platforms.
- Expert on the Google Marketing Platform (Google Analytics, DV360, SA360, and Campaign Manager)
- Highly developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills
- Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key; You must be able to analyse raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations.
- Good proficiency in line management; with experience of managing a team, with demonstrable skills in guiding the development of direct reports
- Support data strategy R&D, creating tools and/or codified processes that help improve data throughput across the agency. Imparting out-of-the-box innovative thinking that can be pivoted into new best practices
- Experience with Google Firebase, Google Data Studio
- Experience in SQL (or Python)
- Experience with DMP/CDPs such as Adobe Audience Manager, Oracle BlueKai, Krux, etc.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.