City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
8 months ago
Sphere are exciting to be working with a leading Global Agency with over 8000 people and 100 offices worldwide! They are digital experts and provide world class solutions in media, technology and content.
They are looking for a Data Visualization Manager to join their ever-growing Activation Centre, based in their state-of-the-art offices in central London.
This person will be the technical lead on a range of complex data projects and work with all internal
colleagues and external stakeholders on data visualization and reporting projects, providing them with
expert guidance and support the best data solutions.
- Work with the Head of Analytics and the wider data team in a specialist role to produce campaign performance reports for both internal and external clients
- Analysing large amounts of data and reporting datasets for visualization and dashboards (Tableau/Power BI/Excel)
- Act as a "technical go-to" for data visualization and reporting issues
- Providing ongoing education and training to upskill other members of the Analytics team and the wider agency.
- Develop strong relationships with relevant analytics partners; including other external agencies on their client's businesses
- Degree educated in a STEM or similar subject.
- 4+ years exp in a similar data visualization or reporting role
- Strong understanding of data visualization tools such as Tableau PowerBI, QueryClick etc
- Knowledge of the Google Suite and digital media tools
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and client/stakeholder presentation or management skill s
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Mary Dunlop -
0203 869 2046
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here.