New York City
about 2 months ago
Demand Generation Director (B2B/SaaS) – Highley Funded Global EventTech $130,000-$150,000
Our client is a scale-up global events technology which offer the leading platform for virtual and hybrid events to service business and connect people across the globe! They are in a great position, the recent pandemic saw them grow organically by 400% and retain 95% of the clients in 2020/2021 which means they have the capital and also the funding now to grow their marketing team!
Last year they grew from 40-160 employees and the plans are even bigger for 2021/2022. If you are passionate about start-ups, growth and tech this company needs an experienced product marketing manager to join ASAP.
As the new Demand Generation Director you will report to the recently hired VP of Marketing based in Boston and have the exciting opportunity to work as the lead on building out a product marketing strategy and division. This is a brand-new role which is remote working, where they need someone to build it from scratch!
You will be managing the team and will have 4 to 5 hires to make as soon as you join so they are looking for a leader with strong communication skills and B2B product marketing experience.
Day to Day:
- Own Demand Generation: transform the marketing function into an efficient data-driven demand and pipeline generating machine!
- You will set meaningful metrics aligned with industry benchmarks and implement industry-leading systems, tools, processes and showcase your strong marketing analytical skills.
- Manage our website - “The website is our best salesperson”: work closely with the marketing team on offering a great website
- Product-led growth: work with the product team to make the product even more viral
- Lead and build a high performing team
- At least 6-8 years’ experience working in B2B/SaaS Tech and at least 3-4 years’ experience in Demand Generation/Lead Generation
- Highley proficient/expert with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, email marketing, A/B testing, conversion tracking optimization techniques
- Strong skills in strategy, planning, media budgeting and buying, P&L management
- American English Native
- Passionate about start-ups and entrepreneurial mind set
If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! Please contract Evie Grogan, Manager – International Marketing – email@example.com
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.