City of London, London
£300 - £301 per day + outside ir35
26 days ago
Demand Generation Manager - (3 months) - £300pd (OUTSIDE IR35) - part time 3/4 days
Workforce management platform for healthcare - looking for someone to plan, execute, optimise and report on campaigns that are going to drive qualified leads and opportunities.
- Maintain and execute demand generation activity that has been planned, and develop additional campaigns as and when required.
- Work closely with other departments, especially Sales and ensure campaigns are aligned with their objectives.
- Manage all paid social media campaigns, including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Manage 3rd party sponsorships
- Ensure content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Manage execution of planned webinars from setting up the webinar to uploading the leads with the correct information into the CRM, and scheduling the follow-up emails
- Develop briefs for any content that is identified as a need and share with the Content and Brand team.
- 2-3 years demonstrable marketing in a SaaS environment
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficient in using Salesforce and Hubspot
- Familiar with Outreach, or similar sales outreach software
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience working with a busy Sales team
Please apply through link or email your CV
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.