New York City
30 days ago
Our client is the first video content analysis engine to automatically cut any video content to clips and then tag, analyze, categorize, and produce meaningful insights about each clip in real-time.
Their solutions enable premium content owners to safely monetize their assets across channels, allow advertisers to contextually target safe, premium content, and provide publishers relevant content that perfectly matches their sites and is monetized at premium prices.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv, with offices in New York they are now growing the team in NYC they looking for a highly motivated and well-connected advertising sales professional to lead its Direct Demand growth initiative.
Reporting to the VP Global Sales, the Sales Director Demand will be responsible for identifying and growing relationships that drive video demand. The Director will work directly with agency trading desks and brands (as well as DSPs and Networks) to monetize AnyClip’s inventory. The Director of Direct Demand has a track record of exceeding revenue goals, as well as technical knowledge and deep relationships.
- Establishing and growing his/her existing relationships with agency trading desks, DSP’s, and Networks
- Engaging with and educating Fortune 500 Brands, and selling them premium video inventory
- Managing and growing partner relationships
- Providing market intelligence and product feedback to internal stakeholders, as well as partners and customers
- Reporting and working closely with VP Global Sales on the overall demand strategy
- Define the immediate Go-to-market strategy for the demand team
- Ongoing interactions with our supply side sales teams to help allocate the media buying efforts according to demand’s requirements and trends
- Collaborating internally with Operations, Product Marketing and Integration, Marketing, and Legal
- Participating actively in conferences and traveling within the US & potentially EMEA
- Building & managing a demand sales team
- 7+ years of work experience in a similar role with a focus on programmatic, PMP deals, and direct campaigns, with a strong understanding of advertiser KPIs and requirements
- An extensive Rolodex on the DSPs, SSPs, brands and network side of the Demand business
- Proven ability to build relationships and grow revenue from existing partners while acquiring new customers
- Technical knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, work independently, and manage a team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox