Up to £50000 per annum + Plus Bonus and Benefits
about 2 months ago
Demand Sales manager DACH
6 month contract - perm potential
Great salary paid on a day rate and quarterly bonus
Reporting to the Sales Director for DACH a leading media company is looking to hire a Sales Manager to focus on DACH, who has fluent German language skills. The role will focus around 2 main parts: Firstly the promoting and selling to agencies, trading desks and advertisers and secondly the reporting and analysis of data for the accounts you win and look after.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to successfully complete the following tasks:
Approaching, promoting & selling to Agencies, Trading Desks & Advertisers
- Build strategic business relationship with advertisers and agencies and their trading desks
- Coordinate with Client Services Team that ad spend is delivered smoothly through DSPs partners.
- Build a strong pipeline of demand opportunities engaging with relevant programmatic video ad buyers
- Position the client as the brand of choice for buying premium video inventory and be fluent about media ecosystem in Germany to be able to tailor a media and technical proposal tailored for each opportunity
- Execute a sales strategy in video to address the expectations of advertisers, trading desks and media agencies; this means you can develop a strong understanding of your clients' needs
- Understand the adequate inventory / CPM for buyers and feed back into the supply organization.
Reporting & Analysis
- Execute quantitative and qualitative objectives set by your manager which will guide your go to market approach
- Follow spends and KPIs and provide alerts to drive revenue up
- Understand buying methods of your clients and orientate them to bring more revenues
- Make sure there is an alignment between supply & demand
- Analyze inventory requirements and inform the publisher team
The right candidate for this role we will have the following experience and skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital media sales
- Experience in digital sales with agencies and trading desks
- Very strong contact base among agencies, trading desks at operating levels
- A strong sense of teamwork and collaberation
- Passion for online video advertising and technology
- Committed to delivering results for our clients
- Eagerness to work in a rapidly growing team and company.
- German & English language fluency
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox