City of London, London
7 months ago
Digital Account Director- Global Agency- London
This agency is a leading performance agency that provides client success both online and offline. They pride themselves in delivering unmatched campaign efficiency and impact through their custom platform. Additionally, they provide employees with the opportunity to shape your career the way you want by allowing them to explore their interests within the agency
- Work with innovative and international clients
- Great company culture - a friendly tight knit team
- Supportive and encouraging leadership team that puts the team's development first
As the Digital Account Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Building a strong relationship and trust with the client
- Overseeing campaign planning in the UK market and ensuring the activation teams deliver in line with global strategy.
- Working in collaboration with the Business Director and team members in driving the digital agenda for the client
- Reporting data
- Have a proven experience in strategy and planning across paid search, social and programmatic channels
- You a passionate about digital media and stay on top of industry trends
- Strong communicator and presenter that can simplify the digital world to client
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of digital platforms including DV360
Please do let me know the best time and number to call and discuss? If this role isn't quite right it would be great to talk through what you'd be looking for in a new role.
Associate recruitment consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.