8 months ago
Digital Account Director - Global tech client - London
The UK's largest media planning & buying agency is hiring for talent to work on one of their flagship client accounts! Forward-thinking and creative work with clients has been recognised by the wider industry including Agency of the Decade and Most Effective Agency in the World.They also hold the IPA Platinum CIPD Award for outstanding Learning and Development, reflective of the fact that the agency has achieved IPA Gold Accreditation consistently. Every member of staff has access to a personal business development plan, with 100 training initiatives.They champion diversity and inclusivity and are looking to add exceptional talent to their growing team.
- Leading client contact, maintaining and growing the relationship with clients of all levels of seniority. Overall responsibility for the delivery of best in class performance across digital campaigns - for both brand & DR KPIs.
- Managing planning, execution and optimisation of digital campaigns whilst they're live, ensuring delivery in line with objectives.
- You will make recommendations based on data, leading to quantifiable change in campaign performance.
- Managing a team of around 3, and ensuring they become experts in digital display, programmatic and paid social activity across planning, reporting and delivering insight to clients.
- Defining best practice and automated processes across the team to deliver the correct insights to clients.
- You will have at least 4 years' experience in programmatic, paid social media and PPC planning and activation.
- Ideally you have experience working on B2B clients.
- You have fantastic media owner contacts and relationships.
- You have experience developing and mentoring more junior team members.
- You have proven record of developing relationships and building trust with senior stakeholders & clients.
- You are aware of the latest trends in digital media and technology and have a passion for developments in the digital space.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.