City of London
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
6 months ago
Are you an experienced Paid Media expert looking to take the next step in your career? Are you specialised in PPC and are looking for an opportunity to work more with wider paid channels including Paid Social and Programmatic? Then I have the opportunity for you!
An exciting opportunity to join a growing team of 60 at a full-service media agency based in Central London. This agency has an outstanding reputation in the industry and are well known for delivering results for clients through the way the use data to engage with consumers.
With a tight knit "family fell" culture, coupled with excellent benefits this is a great agency to work for, where you can feel truly valued.
As the Digital Account Director, you will be a key person in the agency's senior management team. You will lead the evolution of the agency's paid search proposition, diversifying PPC services and improving internal operations. You be responsible for combining PPC strategy with other paid channels such as Paid Social and Programmatic to achieve excellent results for your clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of Paid Media Managers and Executives.
- Client management.
- Creating strategies and road maps, both on a short term and long-term basis
- Drive innovation of paid channels through planning and testing.
- Grow media owners and technology partner relationships.
- 5 years + experience in running paid search campaigns.
- Experience in running multi-faceted client accounts.
- Working knowledge of scripts.
- Strong client management skills.
- Previous experience in growing and developing a successful PPC team
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.