Digital Account Director – Leading independent agency - Negotiable - London
This independent agency consistently win the Best Company to work for award, and operate a culture of encouraging full autonomy, from their planning and buying, to their holiday policy to their flat internal structure. They are looking for solutions focused individuals who have conviction in their ideas and the business acumen to back them up to join them. They have a plethora of above industry standard benefits and place a huge focus on company culture and employee well-being.
As the Digital Account Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Being a key day to day contact for your clients, leading regular calls and meetings including weekly statuses and reporting.
- Forming best in class media plans across display, programmatic, paid search, paid social and affiliates.
- Recognising new trends and products to introduce new opportunities within your media planning.
- Building test and learn opportunities into your planning where relevant.
- Managing media bookings and finance processes.
- Overall responsibility for campaign reporting – ensuring the best recommendations for optimisations are being made.
- Managing up and down – this agency operate a flat structure, and everyone is encouraged to support their team members and contribute to the wider success of the team and agency. Contributing to the upskilling of digital knowledge of the broader account team.
- Have experience at least 4 years’ experience digital planning in a media agency environment with a solid understanding of all digital channels and how they fit into the broader media mix.
- Have experience managing other team members, mentoring & managing workloads and reviews.
- Any experience of media tools and systems such as TGI, Touchpoints, Nielsen, YouGov, Comscore etc is desired.
- Are keen to work in a trust driven environment, where individuals are truly collaborative and supported to grow and develop as well-rounded media specialists.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.