about 2 months ago
Digital Executive - Independent Agency
- We are a challenger business for challenger businesses daring to defy the conventional norms of growth within their category.
- Being a challenger is about ambition.
- It's about punching well above our weight and finding opportunity in unconventional places.
- We are the home of Where Brands Grow.
- You are responsible for checking the ad accounts you work across daily, to ensure they are pacing within forecasted spend and estimated delivery across our KPIs.
- You'll extract data for weekly, monthly, quarterly, and post-campaign analysis reporting (some from custom dashboards), working with your Account Manager to interpret the data to glean actionable insights.
- You'll build campaigns within relevant, self-serve biddable platforms to meet the requirements of our client's media plans and their ad creative guidelines.
- You'll begin creating media plans to meet campaign briefs from our clients/the team, which include targeting, estimated delivery/forecasts and costs.
- For search backgrounds, you'll perform keyword research and search query analysis to identify positive and negative keywords to target.
- Experience in one or more of the following campaign formats:
- Conversion (web/lead gen)
- App installs
- Catalogue Sales
- Responsive search ads
- Shopping (standard/smart/performance max)
- Universal app campaigns
- YouTube (either via Google Ads or DV360)
- YouTube for action
- Creative spec requirements for the ad platforms you work within so you can request these from the clients you work with across their plans.
- If from a Paid Search biddable background, you are certified in the search fundamentals.
- Proficient skills in Excel and the creation of formulas. Experience creating pivot tables is advantageous.
- UTM URL tagging requirements.
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Managing Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.