City of London
24 days ago
- This independent agency use media, content, technology and data to drive profitable growth for their clients.
- By growing their clients' businesses they grow their own.
- The team truly care about going above and beyond for their clients.
- Due to being independent, they have the freedom to create the right idea for each client every time.
- You will be working across paid search, paid social and display within the digital team.
- You will take full ownership of the day to day campaign build, optimisation and management across paid search and paid social.
- You will support the DAM with managing the full digital strategy, which involves liaising with our programmatic team, as well as various media partners on planning and developing their respective channels.
- You will be very hands on in paid search and paid social, building the campaigns, copywriting, optimising and developing them.
- Alongside the Digital Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the account/channel targets and growth.
- You will take full ownership of all digital tagging, trafficking and tracking for all channels for your accounts, as well as the digital reporting, monthly financing and invoicing.
- Hands-on experience in Google Ads and Facebook
- Hands-on experience with tagging and trafficking (ideally Google stack)
- Analytical skills - Extracting insights from data
- Microsoft office skills, including Excel and Powerpoint
- Client-facing skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox