Digital Account Manager – Media Agency – London/Hybrid - £32,000
My client is a free-thinking media agency for brands with big plans.
They enhance reach, reputation and revenue by giving every client the best in heart, art and science; which means going the extra mile to understand their world and collaborating to create market-leading strategies, anchored in intelligent data.
As an independent agency, they enjoy the freedom to work with clients they love, in ways that work best for the brands and agency.
Some cool things about working for this agency include:
• 25 days holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to 30 days.
• Christmas shopping half day.
• Discounts across a range of bars, restaurants, and beauty salons.
• Flexible hours and hybrid working.
• 4pm finish on a Friday
As the Senior Digital Account Executive your responsibilities will include:
• You will take full ownership of the day-to-day management across paid search and paid social.
• You will support your Account Manager with managing the full digital strategy, which involves liaising with our programmatic team, as well as various media partners on planning and developing their respective channels.
• This role is very hands on in paid search and paid social, you will take responsibility for building the campaigns, copywriting, optimising and developing them.
• Alongside your Digital Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the account/channel targets and growth.
• You will take full ownership of all digital tagging, trafficking, and tracking for all channels for your accounts, as well as monthly financing and invoicing.
• You will take full ownership of the day-to-day reporting for client campaigns, as well as the commentary containing observations, insights, and recommendations; supported by your Account manager as needed.
• This role is also client-facing, taking ownership of the digital weekly calls, monthly meetings, and day to day emails and requests, with the support of your Account Manager.
For the role of Senior Digital Account Executive, this agency is looking for this person to have the following skills and experience:
• 1-2 years relevant performance campaign experience
• Agency background (Preferably independent)
• Extensive hands-on experience in Google Ads and Facebook
• Analytical skills – Extracting insights from data
• Microsoft office skills (Excel and Powerpoint)
You can apply for this role of Senior Digital Account Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.