£30000 - £38000 per annum + Great Benefits
23 days ago
Digital Account Manager - Independent Agency -£35,000 - £38,000
50% Paid Social, 25% Paid Search, 25% Display
This is an Independent Agency, working predominantly with Charity based clients such as UNICEF, WaterAid and Guide Dogs. This agency has a strong focus on growth and progression, and is renowned for the quality of Performance staff employed. They host weekly internal training across hard and soft skills, in addition to the opportunity to attend external training with their core partners. In addition they have brilliant company benefits, including flexible working hours, shorter summer hours, monthly pay day drinks, free private health insurance and much more!
- Working across Paid Search, Social and Display within the Digital team
- Take full ownership of the day to day campaign build, optimisation and management across Search and Social
- Manage the full digital strategy - liaising with the programmatic team, and various media partners
- Delivering the account targets and growth
- Take full ownership of all digital tagging, trafficking and tracking for all channels
- Client facing - weekly calls, monthly meetings, day to day emails and requests
- Management of an Executive - delegating work load
- Hands on experience in Google Ads and Facebook
- Hands on experience with tagging and trafficking (ideally Google Stack)
- Previous Management experience
- Confidence with pitching, reporting & presenting to clients
- Microsoft Office Advanced
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure
- Can-do attitude
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product & creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox