£30000 - £40000 per annum
7 months ago
This is an amazing opportunity to work at one of the world's leading publishers in an in-house, specialist digital team, as a Digital Account Manager, planning and managing campaigns across display and paid social.
Within the next year, you'll have the opportunity to work across different arms of the company, in ents and sports as they go through an exciting merger. They will be the biggest media owner in the world after this merger, so this is the perfect time to join and make an impact!
If this London based Digital Account Manager role, sounds like the right fit for you, don't hesitate to apply now!
- You'll have 2 years+ experience in digital planning and buying, at a media owner or agency across display and paid social.
- You'll be confident using adobe/google analytics and have a solid understanding of ad-servers such as Doubleclick For Publishers (DFP).
- You are highly organised, with the ability to work to tight schedules while maintaining high work standards.
- You are curious and inquisitive - you are keen to ask questions, speak up and be heard.
- You are confident, engaging and ambitious with a desire to learn and develop wherever possible.
You can apply for this Digital Account Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.