City of London, London
22 days ago
Digital Campaign Manager- Independent Agency- London
This agency is a leading independent performance agency. They have aggressive growth plans so you will have the ability to form best practice. They pride themselves in delivering unmatched campaign efficiency and impact through their custom platform. Additionally, they provide employees with the opportunity to shape your career the way you want by allowing them to explore their interests within the agency. They work as a collaborative team where everyone's voice is heard and listened to.
- Work with an exciting charity client where no day is the same. They are innovative and enjoy testing new things.
- Great company culture - a friendly tightknit team that welcomes everyone
- Supportive and encouraging leadership team that puts the team's development first
- Great training opportunities- IPA accredited training, lunch and learn sessions with experts etc.
As the Digital Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading day-to day client contact and comfortable building a strong relationship and trust with the client
- Overseeing campaign planning and activation the UK market
- Working in collaboration with the Account Director and team members in driving the digital agenda for the client and forming client strategy
- Reporting data
- Have experience in planning and buying across paid search, social and/or programmatic channels.
- Experience across paid social campaigns is vital
- Ability to take ownership of your client account and create a strong client relationship
- You a passionate about digital media and stay on top of industry trends
- Strong communicator and presenter that can simplify the digital world to client
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of digital platforms especially facebook
Please do let me know the best time and number to call and discuss? If this role isn't quite right it would be great to talk through what you'd be looking for in a new role.
Associate recruitment consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox