City of London, London
Up to £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Digital Acquisition Manager - Ecommerce, London, £55,000
We are looking for a Digital Acquisition Manager to join a leading eCommerce business to drive and deliver acquisition growth plans. This is a very exciting opportunity to work with some of the biggest retailers in the UK at a company who are growing significantly!
As Digital Acquisition Manager you will play a crucial role in the delivery of online acquisition growth plans through the management of the complete customer acquisition experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with retails on their performance marketing strategy, ensuring that traffic is being driven to application pages
- Implement digital solutions that continually improve customer experiences and drive conversion
- Driving the test and learn plan, utilizing A/B and MVT testing in order to support optimization programmes
- Analysis of the complete customer journey in order to achieve subsequent conversion rates
- Be responsible for the development of tools and processes that ensure a strong understanding of online conversion performance
- Collaboration with partners to plan and execute initiatives that grow traffic and awareness
Who You Are
- Strong experience across online customer acquisition and conversion management
- Solid understanding of A/B and MVT testing
- Deep understanding of how digital solutions can improve customer experiences
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Content, Social, Ecommerce
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.