4 months ago
This is a business leading the way in the travel sector, helping thousands of people around the world experience better holidays through the power of sharing. Now entering an exciting next stage of international growth, this young and innovative business are looking for an ambitious digital marketer to take their acquisition channels to the next level.
As an integral member of the marketing team, you will work very closely with the MD to increase market share, scale digital marketing activity and deliver on-target customer acquisition and growth. You will be driving digital acquisition internationally across paid search, SEO, display, affiliates, paid social, mobile and other key channels.
- Design and execute scale-up media plans across a range of digital channels
- Deliver against large media budget, ensuring spend is optimised by channel
- Collaboratively working with existing media agencies ensuring the best results are achieved
- Testing, analysing and reporting on campaigns, using results to continuously optimise acquisition activity
- Drive mobile and social media acquisition strategy
- Working alongside in-house and external agencies to develop creative concepts, assets and landing pages inline with guidelines and positioning
- Proven track record of designing and delivering digital acquisition plans
- Analytical thinker – able to draw insight from data and use effectively
- Strong understanding of tracking and channel attribution
- Able to give clear creative input at planning and testing stages
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent relationship builder
- Strong organisation and planning skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
020 3763 9755 // email@example.com
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox