City of London, London
£25000 - £28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Digital Ad Operations Executive - Global Media Agency - London - £25,000 - £28,000.
The Client are an award-winning global Media Agency and the leader in delivering cutting edge media strategies. They are looking for an experienced Ad Ops Executive to join their London team and help make their department as efficient as possible.
As a Digital Ad Operations Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for the daily workflow output and delivery for the clients.
- Testing and diagnosing problems with Ads and ensuring the best possible solutions in moving forwards.
- Developing and Maintaining procedures for implementation of tracking processes with 3rd party ad servers.
- Creating schedules for delivering campaign reports, maintaining them and then accurately and timely compiling reports.
- Liaising with Clients and Web Developers, ensuring that tracking code is implemented and reporting correctly.
- Have 1 - 2+ years' experience in a Digital Ad Ops role in an Agency or Ad Tech environment.
- Will be experienced using 3rd party Ad servers, Google Campaign Manager 360 and use of the interface.
- Will have an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Are a great communicator and analytical thinker.
You can apply for this role of Digital Ad Operations Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
020 7131 0235
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox