9 months ago
We have an exciting opening for a Digital Analytics Manager to join a globally renowned tech company in their Milan office. This role will be responsible for reporting across all digital channels and generating actionable insights. Proficiency in Italian or English is essential.
- Analyse and report on website performance and user behaviour
- Analyse and report on digital marketing activities that drive traffic to websites, including CRM and social media
- Oversee Data Visualisation and ensure complexity is reduced and managed
- Assist with forecasting and gap analysis
- Collaborate with stakeholders in marketing, finance, sales and other departments as necessary
- Stay informed about industry best practice
- Proven experience in a similar role with strong knowledge of Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously but also collaborate with stakeholders globally
- Proficiency in Italian or English is essential
- Experience working in e-commerce or for a media company would be an advantage
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling me now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.