£250 - £350 per day
about 1 month ago
Sphere Digital have partnered with a Publishing company who are looking for a Digital Analyst to join their Data team on a interim basis with the view to move into a permanent position. The
Our partners are looking for an individual who has previous experience setting up within the Publising space working across Digital display. They should also be confident in knowing what ad servers do and conducting analytics across networks to see what improvements are necessary. They must also have worked within a similar role for at least 3 years and have experience within video and understands how to maximise revenue and yield and eCPMs. The successful candidate will be able to speak with programmatic, digital and sales teams internally.
The role will be starting immediately so can not look at candidates who are in current roles with notice periods longer than 1 week.
- Helping to deliver programmatic budgets and goals
- Conducting analytics to identify business trends
- Generating insights and creating reports into programmatic markets
- Making recommends to maximise revenue and yield across digital display inventory
- Looking at how best to deliver revenue and optimise yields
- Analysing video programmatic landscape and making recommendations
- A/B testing and running pilots to recommend how best to optimise campaigns
- Analysing digital campaigns and delivering programmatic reporting
- Investigating problems and opsimitising processes
- Analysing the performance within the programmatic ad stack
- DSP platforms
- Google Ad Manager
- Google Analytics
- Immediately available
- Digital display - Programmatic
- At least 3 years experience within a similar position
- Experience working for a publishing company
- Degree educated - ideally in Maths, Economics or similar
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant – Contract
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox