City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + + 10% bonus & benefits
about 1 month ago
We are very excited to be working with high growth scale up tech company who are experts in Digital Solutions.
They have already achieved amazing growth in their first 5 years, utilising the same agile business processes as some challenger brands such as Spotify and Skyscanner and adopting squad models and running they business as a constant experiment!
THE perfect company for some who wants to work in a challenger environment and bring their passionate for data and insights to a team of passionate digital experts!
Reporting into the Analytics Lead, this person will deliver data-driven user insights to stakeholders and teams across the business, all while having the chance to work in a super competitive and rewarding industry.
- Analysing a range of digital data to produce impactful and actionable insights into customer & user journey, retention, acquisition, conversion and optimization.
- Work closely with UX Researchers to ensure a combination of quantitative and qualitative data for a 360-degree view of their users
- Automate all reporting and free up time to focus on deep diving into data
- Create and maintain dashboards to ensure internal teams are always receiving the most relevant data to their needs
- Min 2-3 Years' experience in digital, web or UX analytics role.
- Demonstrable experience in web analytics and/or marketing analytics.
- Experience in Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience building visually engaging dashboards in BI tools such as Tableau or PowerBI
- Thrives in a challenging and energetic environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling Mary now on 0203 869 2046.
Senior Data Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website!
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox