Up to £55000 per annum
7 months ago
My client is a marketing company, based in the heart of London's Bankside's growing creative community, that offers advertising, public relations, shopper marketing, sports marketing, digital marketing, etc.
The London office plays its part in one of the world's biggest agency networks, comprising of 53 offices and eight affiliates in 42 countries globally.
As a Digital Analyst, you will:
- Detailing analysis of digital platforms - looking at web analytics trends, analysing traffic, conversion, revenue, purchase behaviours and drivers performance;
- Support the delivery of data-driven strategy through identification and implementation of activities that will add value from an insight perspective;
- Working with a variety of digital industry tools and data-sets including Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Google Analytics, Brandwatch and Qualtrics;
- Liaison with key stakeholders to understand current business objectives and priorities.
- Extensive experience in web analytics from a reporting & insights perspective;
- Experience with data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, MS Power BI)
- Experience with BigQuery/SQL, with an advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Statistical experience in modelling, clustering and forecasting;
- Strong ability to deliver impactful insight through a range of quantitative and qualitative analysis.
You can apply for this Digital Analyst role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Consultant - Analytics
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.