£40000 - £50000 per annum
7 months ago
This is a brand-new opportunity to join an exciting tech start-up in London. This is a newly created position and gives you the opportunity to take ownership of the web analytics strategy for the business on a global scale!
- Provide insight and analysis on website and conversion strategies to boost retention and conversion
- Regular reporting on KPIs to Senior Management and business stakeholders
- Accountability for the implementation and adoption of best practices
- Ensuring maintenance, support and release processes are in place
- Manage the integration and handover of development between data warehouse and reporting
- Optimising the UX by running analysis on current performance
- Assist with communication and collaboration between the in house and third-party development teams
- Degree in mathematical/statistical weighted subject
- Demonstratable hands-on experience in Digital/Web Analytics
- Expert experience in Google Analytics and other Google tech i.e. GTM
- Exemplary communication and data visualisation skills
- Passionate about digital analytics and solving problems
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 203 763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.