City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Marketing Performance Analyst- Leading Streaming Platform- (£40,000-£45,000)
A unique opportunity at one of the UK's leading streaming platforms, where brilliant simplicity meets brilliant entertainment. They're home to new and exclusive movies, critically acclaimed shows and unmissable live sports. This innovative platform is part of Europe's leading media and entertainment company, so this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing brand with unlimited potential. They are looking for a Marketing Performance Analyst who will deliver multi-channel analysis and insight to stakeholders across the business.
-You will be part of the innovative streaming brand who have excelled since starting up
-Platform has almost doubled the size of their audience over the last two years
-Plan to double their investment in original content by 2024
- Build and maintain relationship with external partners and digital/media agencies as well as assess their performance and scope
- Understand customer behaviour and to enable you to make improvement recommendations to cover customer journeys, campaigns and cross-sell activity
- Deliver insight on the performance of multiple marketing channels to marketing specialists and managers
- Monitor all online performance channels
- You will create and refine comprehensive dashboards by integrating data from a variety of different data sources and distribute with insight and commentary to key stakeholders
- Good proficiency with Excel and Google Analyitcs
- 2 + years experience in similar role
- Great stakeholder management skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox