City of London
£51000 - £70000 per annum
9 months ago
Digital Analytics Lead- Innovative Data Consultancy-(£60,000-£70,000)
Exciting Digital Consulting Lead at an revolutionary Data Consultancy that helps brands leverage their data to increase marketing, advertising and sales effectiveness. They help businesses collect, enrich, and activate their data to find new customers, foster engagement, increase conversion, and drive sales across online and offline channels. They work with clients to achieve these goals using a combination of consulting, software, and managed services.
-Founded by former Google Executives
-Work with top clients such as Adidas, Lagoste and L'oreal
- Delivering high quality outcomes for a variety of projects in the Ad Tech and Web Analytics space, working in a client-facing position
- Helping brands collect, analyse and activate their data across paid, earned and owned channels
- Meeting client requirements within the agreed deadlines, keeping track of the required tasks for each project
- Developing a sharp, operational expertise about web analytics and media-buy topics
- Help clients increase their marketing ROI and improve customer acquisition and retention.
- Conduct relevant analysis on the performance of digital marketing channels
- Mentor more junior consultants across the team and play a leading role
- 4+ years experience in similar role
- Ideally from an agency background, also very open to Ecommerce and Agencies
- Good proficiency with Google Analytics and visualiastion/dashboarding tools (e.g. Tableau, Data Studio).
- Ideally some experience/exposure to GTM or SQL
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.