Digital Analytics Lead
Online Retailer / Ecommerce
London (2 days per week)
£60,000 + bonus, benefits & incentives
This is an excellent opportunity to working for global retail brand who have transformed themselves into an ecommerce powerhouse, specialising in a wide range of retail product categories from fashion, beauty, home, tech and more!
The business boast an incredible success story and have grown from strength to strength in the past couple of years and are now investing heavily into upgrading their retail data function.
This role is to come in as an analytics and insights expert to take a lead role and support the Head of Analytics in leveraging vast amounts of data on marketing, sales and retail business data to facilitate company growth.
- Work for a famed online retail business who have made huge strides in their digital transformation
- Lead on digital analytics and deliver tangible change to a global business
- Build & lead the digital analytics team
- Based London with plenty of flexible working (typically 2 days per week)
- Leads analytics initiatives across digital platforms for the UK business
- Drive the adoption of the latest digital tools and technology
- Lead the strategy of digital analytics and provide the business with holistic picture of digital performance
- Provide recommendations on customer behaviour analysis to help drive sales and feed into the wider commercial team
- Manage the digital analytics team and scale it further
- Partner with wider commerce leaders to optimise planning and execution for omnichannel strategy
- 3 years' experience in a similar role within a fast-paced ecommerce environment
- Advanced computer and analysis skills (SQL, Python, R) and visualisation software experience (pref Tableau)
- Strong experience of on-site and digital analytics tools - ideally Adobe Analytics but GA also considered
- Previous people management or team lead experience
- Strong communication and influencing skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Manager - Data, Analytics & Insights
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.