Digital Analytics Manager - Independent Digital Agency - £45,000 - £60,000
Excellent role at UK's oldest independent digital media agency. No one has a longer track record in delivering high-performance digital marketing. They are digital performance specialists, who use digital marketing to drive measurable results for thier clients. That can mean anything from conventional e-commerce to lead generation.
Their speciality and USP lies in paid media channels and digital optimisaiton, they develop integrated marketing strategy across multiple channels that will drive the commercial objectives of the business. They then select paid, earned, and owned channels to align client's goals with audience's digital preferences.
- Work with the likes of Tesco, Cruise.com and many more top brands
- 4.7 out of 5 on Glassdoor and be part of a great culture
- Work very closely with senior leadership and be the analytics lead across the company
- Design tracking plans and data layer specifications to dictate the setup of analytics platforms (Google Analytics)
- Consult clients on data strategy and assist with ad-hoc problem-solving on their day-to-day operations
- Build high-quality test roadmaps. Comprise data-backed experimental hypotheses with high impact. Improve clients' core KPIs while minimising business expenses
- Optimise performance of campaigns across paid channels (paid search, social display, etc)
- Play a key role in delivering E-commerce, website and CRM optimisation
- Degree level educated
- 3+ years experience in similar role
- Strong proficiency with SQL, Big Query and Google Analytics
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.