£50000 - £55000 per annum
7 months ago
We are working with a FTSE 250 global information company, who turn over £500 million a year. Based in London they own mutliple brands, supporting leading businesses worldwide and now are on the hunt for a Digital Analytics Manager to join their team!
As a Digital Analytics Manager, you will be:
- Taking ownership over data from all digital channels; email, social, content, landing pages, UX etc.
- Development of a digital measurement framework
- Implementation of a group wide Digital analytics dashboard
- Roadmap prioritisation and delivery
- Strong demonstrable experience as a web/digital analyst working across multichannel businesses
- Demonstrable analytical and numerical skills
- Google Analytics qualified
- Must have technical experience of tag creation and implementation as well as proficient in developing tracking specs for implementation
You can apply for this Digital Analytics Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Manager - Analytics
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.