City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
6 months ago
Digital Analytics Manager | Fintech | London | £60,000
This is fast-growing, global fintech business operating in one of the industry's most exciting and quickly advancing verticals. Already a major player in this innovative space, this forward-thinking business have their sights set on global domination and now would be a great time to join and help play a decisive part in their success story!
- Provide analytical insight to improve new customer conversion rates
- Design and own the conversion reporting
- Work with credit risk team to understand impacts of system and policy changes to conversion
- Working with pricing trams to understand impacts to conversion and provide recommendations
- Identify growth rate opportunities
- Analyse customer behaviour and understand the link with company performance
- Strong coding experience in SQL or Python
- Ability to analyse data and apply commercial insight
- Strong understanding of credit risk
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independantly
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.