City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
4 months ago
Brand new Digital Analytics Manager role with a global leading Media Company who are set to undergo a strategic digital transformation and further increase their huge UK media market presence.
The company boasts an impressive array of brands across television, magazine, publishing, radio and entertainment.
- Exciting and varied role working with stakeholders across editorial, commercial, consumer and product teams
- Lead the development of data visualisation platforms
- The use of innovative tagging and tracking techniques to develop customer insight and website optimisation
- Analysis of media marketing data to optimise campaigns
- Deliver strategic insight to support business decisions and data-led projects
- Brilliant opportunity to build and grow your own team
- Excellent knowledge of SQL,GA, GTM and visualisation tools
- 3+ years in a similar role (ideally media background)
- Great communications skills and stakeholder management
- Degree level educated
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Associate Data Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.