City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Digital Analytics Manager - £50,000
This is a brand-new opportunity to become part of a new age for a huge media business based in London. Due to a shake up in the digital team, they are now looking to hire a Digital Analytics Manager who will be able to produce first class insights across digital audiences and take them to the next level. You will be given the chance to work in a start-up environment within a huge business with full autonomy in the role and fantastic progressive opportunities.
Reporting to the Head of Automation you will focus on digital performance across all relevant channels. You will be responsible for supporting and delivering insights, analysis, data and measurement that positively impacts on content strategies as well as monitoring and developing insights around social media.
You will also be responsible for leading on and driving projects connected to Digital Analytics, and will work across the business to make things happen.
- Lead, commission, undertake and deliver analytics, data and measurement projects for all digital projects, specifically providing analytics insight, robust measurement strategies and proof of effectiveness.
- Create and deliver face-to-face internal and client presentations of your strategies and findings - your work must deliver inspiring and actionable insights (rooted in robust data, analysis and measurement) and maintain high standards of presentation and innovative ways of delivering insight
- Understand all relevant client strategies and understand the role data and analytics play in each instance
- Enable and deliver best practice in digital media measurement and analytics and be recognised as an expert in digital analytics.
- Create a robust digital analytics strategy and measurement processes for our digital projects - demonstrating clear ROI for clients
- Audit our client's social media and SEO/SEM strategy and produce presentations recommending solutions or innovative new approaches
- Assist the Planning Director and Executive Strategic Director in any company wide Planning projects or industry reviews
- Manage and mentor two analysts
- Minimum 4 years' experience as a digital/web analyst working in a multichannel environment
- Strong technical experience, including tag creation, implementation and developing tracking specs
- Dashboarding experience - essential
- Experience with SQL and Big Query
- CRO experience - preferable
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 203 763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.