City of London, London
Up to £50,000 per annum + up to 40% Bonus paid Quarterly
Amber Millar Chambers
about 1 month ago
Digital Branded Content Manager - Media - £50,000+ up to 40% Bonus paid Quarterly - London
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work with one of the biggest media owners across the UK and Ireland. Publishers of some of the UK's most famous news outlets, this role sits within their commercial team, centred around elevating their brand partnerships across their audio radio and podcast channels.
The Digital Branded Content Manager will help develop sales strategy, and generate branded content briefs, and revenue primarily for the world's biggest sports radio station as well as their radio other broadcasting stations, hosted by some of the biggest names in showbiz.
- You will mingle with recognisable TV and radio presenters in the UK.
- Work with innovative audio stations, at the forefront of radio broadcasting.
- Play a key role within the creative team, projecting branded content partnerships to millions of listeners.
- Great Bonus, Perks and Flexibility on offer.
Day to day you will:
- Work with the director of digital, implementing sales strategy that generated branded content revenue from clients and agencies directly.
- Create branded marketing collateral and sales opportunities for the broader sales team to deliver to our markets.
- Work with heads of the departments and account managers, identifying and targeting relevant clients ensuring branded content is evident where relevant across our business.
- Forecast accurate revenue and ROI from our branded content partnerships.
- Work with digital team, sales team and editorial stakeholders consistently improving ideation and delivery of sold campaigns, ensuring world class service and delivery for our clients.
- Develop and nurture a close relationship with our social platforms maximising opportunity for revenue.
- This is a role that covers both sales, partnership management and aspects of project management. Experience across these areas are favoured.
- Have confident understanding of media, client and agency processes
- And interest in the UK media industry
- Can demonstrate experience of working on content solution deals, evidencing creative flair and a personal drive to create best-in-class and award-winning work.
- Have a proven track record of on boarding and nurturing content and brand relationships across a wide range of disciplines.
Get in touch today. Please send your recent CV with a time to call to discuss the role and your experience in some more detail!
Amber Millar Chambers
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website. Sphere is an equal opportunities employer.
We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox