£22000 - £24000 per annum
5 months ago
Digital Buying Executive - Soho based agency - London
This digital performance marketing agency are forward-thinking and pro-active, leading in their industry through a data-centric, ROI-positive approach. Based in Soho, they pride themselves on having a culture of inclusivity and fun - it really is a place where people can thrive if they get stuck in and put themselves out there - all opportunities are there to be seized!
They are looking for a talented digital media buyer to help grow the agency's clients through exceptional client service and media planning. This role requires someone with a pro-active approach, who is hungry to learn and progress in the media industry.
- Working collaboratively with internal teams to deliver digital media campaigns.
- Helping with the optimisation and efficient spending of client campaigns.
- Owning buying tasks such as: communication and relationship-building with media partners, improving processes to ensure smooth campaign delivery, managing budgets.
- Ensuring campaigns are tracked and measured against agreed KPIs.
- Supporting and helping assist interns.
- Supporting on the management of tech partners such as measuring platforms.
- You will ideally have 1 years' experience in media buying/ad ops.
- Planning and buying experience across mobile or digital channels.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders.
- Highly numerate - comfortable with large data sets with a good attention to detail to identify client trends and opportunities.
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal).
- You will be a self-starter - ambitious and committed to achieving results.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.