City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
8 months ago
Are you a talented Digital Campaign Manager looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment? This is a young company who are growing fast and are operating in a highly competitive and innovative sector. Located in the Centre of London, this long-term opportunity will give you the chance to maximise your potential and become part of a hugely successful start-up growth story!
Reporting into the Founder of the business, you will be accountable for the planning and execution of digital marketing deliverables for the business. Your role will include:
- Work closely with internal SEO and PPC teams to own the delivery of the acquisition roadmap and bring company strategy to life
- Lead on projects across SEO, content, digital PR, website management, search expansion and much more
- Ensure teams have clarity on how short-term priorities align with longer term targets
- Coordinate with the Product Manager to ensure that marketing and technical delivery are aligned
- Develop and refine the planning and delivery methods to improvement strategy alignment
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a similar, project led role
- Strong understanding of SEO and PPC
- Natural organiser with meticulous attention to detail
- Passion for digital marketing
- Expert in Excel and Google Sheets
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
020 3763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.