£36000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus
4 months ago
Digital Campaign Manager, Media Owner, London, £36,000-£38,000
My client is a well-known digital news publisher with a customer reach of over 400million. They are looking for an experienced Digital Campaign Manager to join the UK team to help take them to the next level!
As the Digital Campaign Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Assist sales teams in creating and delivering pitches and proposals
- Liaise with agencies and clients to ensure campaigns are meeting KPIs
- Use GAM (Google Ad Manager) to pull reports and check campaign performance
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic company
- Experience in digital Campaign Management with great social skills
- 2 years experience using GAM (Google Ad Manager)
- Experience working in a high-paced environment, working to deadlines and delivering under pressure
- Analytical and numerate with the ability to interpret data and present findings
- Able to build and maintain positive and supportive working relationships
- Bonus and Commission scheme!
- Free drinks on a Friday at their company bar
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role of Digital Campaign Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.