£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This is an exciting, newly created position with a niche travel brand that specialise in luxury getaways of all varieties. Working in the heart of London, you will join one of several key travel brands for this business and take a leading role in shaping the campaign strategy for the company. Boasting a great salary, amazing benefits and a flexible culture that is so vital in the current market, this is a truly unique client-side opportunity, one not to be missed!
- Working with the marketing team to develop and manage the marketing communications plan across digital, offline and retention channels.
- Ownership on numerous marketing campaigns, ranging from industry leading content marketing to the production and distribution of an annual brochure.
- Ownership of reporting on marketing campaigns and activities.
- Liaise with the product team to create and fulfil effective and commercially beneficial marketing plans with external suppliers, such as tourist boards or hotels.
- Coordinate the production of marketing collateral by creating detailed and effective campaign briefs for in-house design team.
- Work closely with the different channel teams (SEO / PPC / Paid Social / Social / Email / Video) to assist with content production, output and reporting.
- Owning Tourist Board / Partner Relationships
- Daily management of internal and external campaign KPIs
- Extensive campaign marketing experience in the travel industry
- Able to translate strategy, define and drive process through the business
- Able to deliver high quality and create effective campaigns
- Proven success in working in a variety of marketing channels
- Comfortable presenting to stakeholders
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox