£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
7 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a Digital Category Manager to join a well known retail brand. As Digital Category Manager you will be accountable for managing and maximising the sales and metrics performance of your category within a commercial department across all digital channels and devices.
- Develop and drive the category plans, growth drivers, forecasting and measurement to prioritise each category vs the market and competitors.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and teams, including buying and merch, digital marketing and web.
- Work as a key member of the category team, owning and maximising sales.
- Manage a broad portfolio of categories within your department
- Report into the Head of Digital Category Trading.
- Manage everything that gets launched on the site, looking at new products online.
- Strong ecommerce all rounder, good knowledge and experience in trading products digitally and driving digital growth.
- Have an ecommerce / retail background
- Have a strong track record of of driving performance and digital sales.
- Commercial and effective decision marketing
- Data driven, with strong analytical knowledge.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.